Monday, July 03, 2006

less than 2 months before i will go to uk, starting to feel nervous going there ,worry that i will become quieter than now......but i noe it definitely is a journey that full with challenges & a crucial step which willl decide my future....
Now keeping to think how the condition will be without me being here....will anyone notice my absence here aft i go to uk?? perhaps it is a good start for me to forget the pass that i couldn't throw away from my memory....three years aldy it had been in my mind...but i noe it is just a matter of time for me to heal from hurt....cause feeling will grow or become weaker as the time pass....that is wat i truely believe....

my result had been released few days ago -4a1B....but i dunnoe how to describe my feeling....unlike my fren who get the same result, jumping n shouting, i can't feel the happiness in my heart...instead i feel like i only fulfill my task, my duty......sometimes i wonder am i too greedy??.....

still remember the day before the resulde relesed i was so helpless.....but this time i told no one coz i noe there will be no shoulder for me to lean when in uk.....it is time for me to be more independent.....n wat make me feel proud is that this final exam i dun need my brother's assistance & though i still cried, but cry lesser n found myself actually i can be stronger than wat i thought...unlike a level that time keep troubling people...haha

now i cant wait for my penang trip on wed.... hopefully it wil be fun n siok!!!=)

3 comments:

shingo said...

no worry , no worry...
foreign country is like malaysia oso,
in many ways,
sometimes i feel...
so juz be relax,
coz u juz a guo ke there,
enjoy everything there n
back to malaysia!!!
ya ha!!!!!

Eleanor said...

Lih Choon, after went there remember to blog more often o.0
we all miss u here de,
so must let us noe how u doing there,k?
enjoy urself there,hav fun,dun giv urself too many stress
if hav anyting juz tell us,we willing to share with u de
i wil keep blogging no matter how buzy i am,so u too o.0 hehe

lih choon .. said...

i like to read blogger, but never really like to write it...cz the comput always got problem wen i just finish typing my blogger-_-

now, the date going to uk is approaching....bt honestly, i didnt take any effort to improve my english....haha..
<)-@@-(>

ee...i had asked several ppl, both who ar abput to go abroad or those who are at oversea aldy, bt none of them feel scared...so it makes me feel like i am quite useless, a coward, but at the same time they give me a sense of courage that even at oversea, life will not be so bad...life is a learning process...do how much a person can learn in the path of life, depend his/her courage, self-reflection...i hope i am not a loser!!!n maybe i will love the life there...bt definitely i will come back malaysia cz here have my dear family, friends and my favourite food..at least right now i am thinking like that....

so now i just hoping can start study, as i hate the sense of waiting.....it is kind of torture to me ,waiting an uncertain future....bt if u ask me i still scared o not, the answer is yes....bt now can feel a bit excited....cz there, culture, weather will b extremely different from malaysia...

maybe i will be homesick...maybe at the beginning i have no friend to count on, bt as Dale Carnegie said,"dun only hope that other ppl will like us, if u want this to happend,the first thing is can we learn how to Love them first!!!"

so , if i can learn how to love other ppl first, then sure got good friends there...hopefully i manage to do that!!!=)