Thursday, September 07, 2006

now still have abt one weeks will be my departure date ....
met few friends today,actually i am so happy can meet them again ...but this is also the last time i see them before i fly off....

Suddenly, just realize that the time i left here is not so much aldy,,,so feel a little bit sadnesss at the deep of my heart..cz friends that i treasure are no more by my side...

but still, i think i am lucky....feel touched when they all came n gave me "hug hug" b4 we went bc...=)



mentally, i am still not prepare fuly yet....but i know no matter how tough the life is, i am still the luckier..cz my fanmily sacrifice a lot for my tuition fee..
so, cant disappointed them....i believe i can do it, but just give me some time to adapt to it...

i no longer waiting for the guy who i loved,,,as i wont see him frequently,wont hear fr him oftenly.... so glad that i can throw this burden behind me eventually...do i manage to do that???i am sure i can...

1 comment:

shingo said...

wow!!
not bad~^^
but, i m more concern to the girl sit beside u....haha~~~
enjoy ur life~~