Tuesday, November 21, 2006

i am scared,
jz discuss the exam questions with my fren , he seems to noe everything . conversly i noe nothing at all.///-_-
though he is helpful , bt i cant trouble ppl so much...
okie..will gambate to solve the problem so thtat next time i wont that blur///....
too many need to study yet even aft did much study i cant solve the problem..

miss jaspal said 'overcome ur fear'...
ya, teacher,i will try to solve my problem bit by bit/...i will overcome it myself...

bt really though i always push my sis to study, bt wen come to me, i cant,...emm...hope my kor is here inspire me to study....hope min lee, emily is here sp we can gambate tgt..hope miss jaspal is here, saying to me that u must overcome ur fear, overcome it..

all these encouraging words i noe,,,,bt i jz cant do it thse few days//..it is time to concentrate..n no time cryin....

okie,,,,vent all my emotion aldy..wnana back to study....jia you oo!!! n i am not alone, at least my sis is fighting her exam battle as well...must think positively...jia you =O

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes we feel fear becoz we ask for the best. dun overpushing urself, try ur best to only focus on ur task. hav faith to urself!!!
gampateh neh!! miss u... ^o^

shingo said...

sometime people lost their way,
at tat time, dun panic,
take a coffee, sit down,
and relax
then u will see tat is where is it!!!

Anonymous said...

is me,eleanor here =P
juz changed my blogger display name hope u still can identify me...trying to send email to u,but cant leh,y de?miss u so much...
jia you o.o