Tuesday, December 05, 2006

now only left 39 days fr my exam...start can feel the stress...but feel the loneliness first as quite a lot of frens will go back to home country to celerate x mas...

feel insecured cz the fren who helps me lots in study go bc as well...emmm.i said b4 that i will try not to rely on ppl for study but i jz cant, really need one to guide me in study...at least one i can discuss with ....wat shd i do now???all teacher will go on their vacation for xmas,....no one can i ask...i am all by my own...


aa...today watch series continuously for more than 8 hours as dun wanan back to study....broke my record in my life again...

dun worry th thing i cant do, but instead i shd focus the thing i can do now....

okie...wanna finish 3 certainty's note today, if not , i dun wanna sleep!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jia you!!!