Saturday, December 09, 2006

these few days luckily got marina accompany me, if not really dunnoe how to survive here, especially wen the exam period coms, it is always the time i miss home most//////she is like a da ka jie to me...nice to hav a big sister to take care of me...so even friends all later will go back soon to malaysia, i think my life here wont be so bad....

today i dun wana complain abt the pass, but wat i can do now..

from now, i dun wanna think how much times i have wasted,
instead how much time i can earn from now...
everytime in exam, desperatey wanna find ppl to talk to..but this time i really dun wanan show my depressed face to other, as that only will demotivate other ppl..

'jia you'-it is a simple word bt really means a lot to me...thanks , thanks for those always support me during exam..it is wer my momentum come from...

so frens, gambate!!life is tough but life wont b so hard bcoz of one's encouragement...=)

No comments: