Thursday, December 21, 2006

a battle between devil and angel


Dear Santa,

recently there has been a battle btw angel and devil in my mind...
following is the conversation between them...

devil: dun worry too much,just a small exam..n only 15 % counted, so dun worry too much..iif tired go to sleep first,,,or go watch drama series first relax..

angel: hey...if u dun overcome ur fear now by working extra hard, then u will be a loser in ur life!!!overcome ur fear( emm..y sound like my lovely teacher , miss jaspal?????)

summary above is the essence of their coneversation..
aa,,,but i am frustrated now, and my mind fluctuating btw this two creature ..

so pls, my dear dear Santa yeryer, pls let the angel in my mind win the battle eventually,,...

that is the only wish for my xmas this year...

Love,.
pig

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope ur wish will be granted~~

Anonymous said...

experiencing hallucination???