Thursday, January 04, 2007

Home letter more precious than tonnes of gold

Receiving letter from home yesterday..Dunnoe why tears naturally dropping from my eyes....at that moment just feel that my empty heart suddenly feel warmer...

the same also occurred wen receive tey tey's xmas card/....but not crying that time.//=)but really appreciate it...

now only realise jia1 shu1 di3 wan4 jin1-home letter more precious than tonnes of gold

Really excited coz my family , though i noe they love me, but they never say it out..

thse few days my heart keep palpitating fastly cz exam left 2 weeks//..even aft talking with frens felt better but aft a while nervous again..

really dunnoe wat i am scared of.exam is not everything, but still, it is a major thing in my life thus far..

gambate >>gambate , keep gambateing..lih choon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, we'll touched by the received things from our home, which is far apart from us. I also feel warm & touched when my family send me things . It's so nice & you'll appreciate it very much.
By the way, hey, how to send u letter or cards oh?? I dunno leh. If possible, can u plz tell me how? pm me at jackorock143@gmail.com