Monday, January 22, 2007

the first exam paper i did really badly..that time really hope have someone can come n console me...but this time i chose not to call anyone n cry ....cz there is no point if i keep continue like that..korkor still is my mental supporter, cz everytime i did badly ffor exam, he is the one inspire me..that day cried too, but cried is normal to me..as no exam so far in my life i never cry..if u find one day i never cry for my exam,,then i am something wrorng...

but aft the first paper, i though i will be very sad...but duunnoe y i seem numb to it...today my second paper did badly again, though not as bad as the 1st one...emm...guilty just now wen my papa called..all these while i used to be very lucky in the exam but definitely not this time...manchester system is totally different ,..u can never predict wat it will come out in the exam..so u must study earlier..this is the lesson i learn...but i hope the price i need to pay wont be so high...

this exam i wanna learn how to control my emotion..this time i did better cz not like last time keep calling ppl just to make me feel better...a small improvement oo>>>still got last paper...yeah..after exam will play card overnight with frens ..sure willl be fun , right???=)

No comments: