Tuesday, January 09, 2007

i really dunnoe how to overcome my fear now//...

my mind refuse to absorb any info, refuse to study..but i cant go to sleep as well..i try to relax..talking to frens ard me..but seem like not use to me as everyone here also very stressful..

i dun wanna show my depressed face to ppl ard me to make them more stressful, ii hope i can inspire ppl to study but i cant do that..instead, i am a burden ...this is not wat i want..

i dun dare to tell the truth to my korkor n family on the phone, pretending that i am strong enuff..pretanding that i am hardworking enuff....

ytd call to korkor .thinking that he is the only one can inspire me study, but i become more stressful aft that..realising more i need to study..

marina go back here will be better ma???she wil also very stressful i think///cant pass my fear to ppl ard me.....

overcome my fear, i wanna overcome it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...Dont really noe wad to say to cheer u up,wad words can encourage u...Only can say Gambateh & Try ur best,i believe u could cope wif it...
After the rain,the rainbow appear!!!
Gambateh~~~

Anonymous said...

dun feel so stress, cheer up a bit.
i understand how u feel but dun let them affect u & ur study.
but, continue like tis is not bringing any benefits, u knew it better, aren't u?
b strong & b tough, & one more thing, u r not lonely in tis world, think that u still got many frens like me to share ur problems. Cheer up & b a good girl, k?
jia you!!!
May u be well & happy!
:-)