Wednesday, December 13, 2006

ya...today really feel better....it was too long a story which i dun wanna mention this unpleasant memory ......

today , my flat corridor seemed quieter than usual...more ppl going back ,,,rooms opposite me all with light off, msn no more ppl on9 at the night time, all these suddenly make the loneliness in my heart expands...

but no matter how, cant cause troubles to marina n shi wen ,,,cant pass my worry to them...independence, i need most now..

think on the positive side, maybe that is good for me as god is asking me time to concentrate to my study,,..'overcome my fear, as miss jaspal said, if not it will only keep expanding n i noe clearly i wanna stop it....

em...ya...life not too bad cz this fri will go to have dim sum n next sat is my london trip...hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

ya, jackson, thanks ,,,n i will think positively......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun overstress urself n calm down.. gampateh...