Thursday, March 08, 2007

my result was out...it was worst...havent tell my family yet,,waitng morning only can call back..

how to tell them>>??i got 43 for my employment law, result i never even expect i will gt .other 2 -one 62 for equity n trust , another 55 for european union law..

first time in my life i ask wat is the passing mark.....
i thought i would do badly for e& T but never expect my employament n eu law will get so bad mark.

papa sure very dissappointed with me....
well, it is a truth , which i must accept, a lesson which i must learn and a price i need to pay for my laziness...though i may need sometime to accept it and heal from it..

3 comments:

shingo said...

dun mind, next time u can do it better!!!

jackorock said...

Dun think of the bad. What happened is history, take the lessons & march forward. Do what u need to do, stop wasting time thinking of bukan-bukan.
Hope u can stand up & bravely face the music. Go go, ah choon, u can do it!
Hope u can perform better next time!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Every dificulty we face in life will teach us something n make us growing up. It's not the end of ur day.. Be strong n gampateh 4 next time!! sorry i havent post the b'day card to u =P hahaha...