Sunday, April 01, 2007

phobia to exam

6 weeks left fr my exam..rational mind tells me i must study, bt i just went to the totally opposite side- spending 2 days to finish 42 episode drama series..

haha..break my own record-okie, time to study..

battle starts...aft that wil be able to go back to my sweet home..
bt that also means time to say good bye to marina -my da ka jie
-_-

i dun wanan say sorry to myself n my family this time..i hate myself for having such a weak personality....time to find back my confidence

ps:glad to noe tey has her own ambition, i wanna find my direction in my life too..
tey, i support u...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i where got find direction?? daydream only la. u gampateh ah, wait 4 u to meet soon ^o^ be concentrate n dun have negative pressure, do some exercise everyday may help oh...