Friday, April 20, 2007

i wish there is somebody there when i am depressed,
i wish there is somebody there when i need a companion
i wish i can hear a familiar voice when i wana cry....
i wish there is someone when i noe my result that time, but there is no one.

i wish somebody can scold me when i am thinking all these unrealistic things and urge me go back study..i dun wan the history repeat but i am heading towards that dicrection/./

what i want to do now, what i need to do now and i should do now is juts one thing -study,
i noe pretty well but forgive me i am complaining again......

evryone is feeling stressul, nervous and helpless, i noe i am not the only one, but i am the only one so useless...time for me to jia you..i dun wan me even look dwn at myself..

6 comments:

shingo said...

dun juz think of study,
find something u enjoy to do,
for example, reading, jogging or anything else.
for me, life wif books is boring,
but life+game+study = marvelous!!!

Unknown said...

ya, totally agree wif it. game+life+study = wonderful
Be optimistic!
Whenever I not happy or stress, I'll go play sports or pc games or go out to relieve myself.
U too! Try ur best to live ur life to the fullest. appreciate ur 'youth' ooh, dun regret when u r old d. hehe...jz kiddin. ;-P
All the best!

Anonymous said...

my pitiful choon...u muz be lonely there, no place or way to release ur stress..
maybe u try to do other thing a while when u upset, to change ur mood, like go jogging 30mins like wat htey mention.

Giv urself a break oh!!

Anonymous said...

Lih choon,dont give urself too much pressure...dont worry,be happy...take good care there ya...smile^_^

Anonymous said...

thanks, frens...u all are so lovely!!!=)

feel better,,,now always lepaking , but lepaking in library tgt with frens instead///

feel better when gambateing tgt...find allies to fight the battle of exam....now less than 3 weeks will be exam, so must work really hard..wish me good luck..

by lih choon

jackorock said...

Glad to hear ur feeling is alright d. Good Luck in ur study.
Gambateh!!
;-)