Monday, December 17, 2007

...............

always wish there is someone can accompany me to study until midnight..
always hope someone can be there to push me to study more when i am lazy..
always wish someone can like my kor always inspire me to face my fear,,but now he seem like always busy with his job..
always wish there is someone like my mum prepare food for me when i facing the exam..

i know i cant be too greedy now..all i need to do is bear with it 8 more months..

all i want now is just a simple word can do-gambate,,but y some ppl dun understand, or they have their own way of expressing it n it is just me cant grasp it....

1 comment:

shingo said...

Jia you and all the best to u!

I cant help much in giving inspirations,
as i am "repairing" myself now as well,
feeling myself not good enough...