Saturday, December 15, 2007


long time din blog ...dun noe whnat to tell..lazy to upload photos as well..now busy preparing for my revision ..stressful...as usual, i am kind of lost now cz not enough time to study..my frens coming to find me , which is a good thing but i just too scare when they go back i will back to the cruel reality..so must study more before they come..
this few days busy too,...first is my da ka jie's graduation, then folowed by ytd xmas dinner..celebrated it earlier cz one fren going back today..so for 3 consecutive days i had beem eating, eating n eating....=) n my da ka jie brought me to the proper italian restaurant to treat me...i think so far is one of the most expensive dinner i had ..haha,,the funny part was we ordered to much food..after the starter, which is 2 soups n one plate full wiht fried seafood and meat , we aldy felt full n we couldnt finihs our main course ..ai, so no space keep fpr dessert..=(
but aft celebration , now dunnoe why feel empty, maybe i am kind of tired of handling all the things by myself...the week b4 i was sick the whole week..first was the sorethroat, followed by fever n cough..then stomachache for 2 continuing days..cant sleep for 2 night n eventually broke down n cried at 4am...so funny, i think i may gt some serious disease..haha, my imagination is good enough..may be i read too many cases concering clinical negligence..bt just too scare cz dun now what wrong with me and i dun dare to tell my family//..
that week warn me how precious my health is..
now i am totally recover..n i am continuing back my bad habit..sleep ard 4 smt..that iss bcz exam coming..n i have no choice..just pray hard my sorethroat n fever wont come back ...
oya..the picture was taken in oslo with my da ka jia..will upload it aft exam ..paiseh, tey, really no time to upload..
this exam is very important to me..it decides what grade i will get..i dun wann crash the hope i have ..i hope i wil be strong enough to meet my fear...jia you to me =)

No comments: